29 October 2007
| Hartford, CT | 10Oct |
| Newark, CT | 10Nov |
| Light Freeze | 29°F-32°F | tender plants killed |
|---|---|---|
| Moderate Freeze | 25°F-28°F | widely destructive effect on most vegetation |
| Severe Frost | <25°F | heavy damage to most plants |
I had planned to go out to look at 17p/Holmes and the Moon tonight but was tired and took a nap waiting for an amateur radio emergency net. But the alarm on my PDA didn’t go off for the net and when I woke up it was late and NOAA was saying it was partly to mostly cloudy through the region although the short term forecast was for it to have remained clear. I got ready for bed and when I got there and looked out the window I could see the moon shining brightly but don’t know if there were clouds around. I went to bed. I am not bouncing back from these long periods of exertion like I used to.


<< Home