6 December 2005
| Observing Location | Bronx, NY |
|---|---|
| Observational Period | |
| Atmospheric Conditions | I just got back from the library, grocery store and dinner and it looks pretty nice out there. Around 1830 EST Mars was bright and very orange but now it doesn't appear quite as bright or orange. There is still some earthshine visible on the dark side of the moon. It is cold with a light breeze is dropping the temperature by four degrees to a wind chill temperature of 28. I think conditions are at least as good as the CSC forecast indicated and maybe a little better.
Clear Sky Clock graphic It looks like a good observing night. But I need to spend some time with Google Maps and Earth to figure out where I can go to observe the graze tomorrow night. Once I get that done I have a copy of Mars Attacks! that I just picked up at the library that I can watch. |
| Instruments | |
| Observing Party |
<< Home